It is the mechanical handling equipment used to transport the bucket elevator material vertically from one point to the desired point. They are very useful mechanical handling equipment for the transport of bulk materials such as powders and granules, which need to be transported in heavy and high quantities.
- Bucket elevators have been used in mechanical transportation in the 19th century, such as belt conveyors. Due to the increase in the production and quality of different types of belts and chains, its use has become widespread all over the world. Bucket elevators are the most suitable mechanical transfer equipment for transporting products to a high slope or vertical area at a short distance.
- It is the mechanical handling equipment used to transport the bucket elevator material vertically from one point to the desired point. They are very useful mechanical handling equipment for the transport of bulk materials such as powders and granules, which need to be transported in heavy and high quantities.
Bucket elevators are the most popular vertical transport system in today’s world for efficiency and vertical transport of many different types of materials.
- It is used for vertical transport of bucket elevators, granules and free flow bulk products. It is used to transport all bulk products vertically to silos or tanks such as grains, legumes, oil seeds, sand, cement, gypsum, calcite and so on.
- The belts used in elevators are of high quality and durable. Wear resistant, heat resistant, oil resistant belts are used.
- The entire elevator body is mounted with screw bolts and nuts for easy maintenance and further modifications.
- Safe working area with closed integrated system.
- To be able to meet all facility requirements with our high flexible production capacity
- Elevator buckets are available in different sizes and capacities for accurate and successful filling and discharge.
- For trouble-free operation Belt Stretcher apparatus is available in the elevator lower chamber.
- Lower sub-chamber with pull-out drawer, which facilitates different product transportation intermediate cleaning.
- Optional drawer bottom drawer or integrated air vacuum cleaning system.
- Elevator viewing window is standard.
- Product entry control door.
- Depending on the power of the drive engine, the most safe and efficient drive system is applied by means of direct drive, geared engine or belt-pulley driven geared engine.
- Thanks to the return lock on the reducers, it prevents the elevator buckets from falling backwards during power cuts.
- Rubber coated driving drum, easy maintenance with beltred clamp.
- There is a stretching mechanism for adjusting belt stretch and centering.
- The drum is manufactured with grid to clean between the idle drum and belt.
- The speed sensor, which counts the speed of the idle drum, ensures safe operation.
- Depending on the working conditions and product, plastic or metal press buckets are used in elevators.
- The capacity of the product to be transported is the most important factor in the manufacture of bucket elevator; there are three important issues determining the capacity in the conveyor; the capacity, bucket volume and speed should be considered in order to determine the capacity.
- The bearing arrangement is designed to operate for a long life. In order to prevent return, the lock arrangement or gear reducer applications with brakes are performed according to the demand. Due to the optional speed guard applied, skid and related problems are controlled.
We can classify the bucket elevator types as follows;
- Chain type bucket elevator
- Belt type bucket elevator
Bucket Elevators equipment;
1- Lower Loading Module
- Lower loading groove
- Tail-pulley stretching mechanism
- Goods level switch connection bracket
- Normal intermediate module
- Bucket installation and removal intermediate module
- Bucket counter switch connection bracket
3- Discharge Module
- Driving drum
- Driving drum casing and dust filter connection flange
- Bearing of the driving drum
- Drive system
- Discharge groove
- Maintenance platform
4- Carrier System Bucket elevators can be manufactured in two types according to the material they carry.
A- Belt bucket elevators: are used for non-adhering raw mill, cement pulverized coal grain and finer materials with a grain size up to 30 mm and stack angle of 30-45 °.
B-Chain bucket type elevators: They are used in the transport of high capacity and heavy conditions and coarse grained materials.
- Bucket carrier belt
- Belt connection kit
- Carrier bucket
- Carrier bucket connection elements
- Bucket carrier chain
- Carrier bucket
- Carrier bucket connection elements
We can list the most important reasons of non-efficient vertical transport systems as follows;
- Unable to balance the incorrect mounting bucket elevator
- Imperfect lubrication
- Not meeting the cleaning requirements:
- Types of buckets not suitable for your product
- Improper elevator belt and chain selection
- Incorrect calculation of elevator load.
SCOPE OF USAGE
The belt bucket elevator is the ideal machine to transport bulk materials and products. It is bolted connected, thus facilitating assembly and disassembly.
It takes the product with the bucket from the goods poured into the feeding pool. The elevator moves vertically to the casting chamber located in the upper chamber. This process carries the product vertically by means of a chain or directly connected bucket.
MACHEL® Chain Bucket Elevator
- Product return blocking system
- Control doors
- Elevator head engine main plate can be easily dismantled
- Main plate and engine can be used on the right or left side
- High efficiency with less power consumption
- Easy and minimum maintenance
- Durability and long service life
- Smooth operation
- Low space requirements thanks to compact design
- Lifting head and elevator bottom body equipped with wear-resistant hardox material
- Welded steel bucket extremely wear resistant