MACHDISC® Rotary Grid is used for separating suspended materials for domestic and industrial applications. The modular grid design allows for easy adaptation of additional filter surface areas to meet ever increasing flow rates. For example; For household applications including front grille and biological treatment, a flow rate of up to 1500 m³ / h can be provided with 20 filter discs.
This ultra-thin grid works on the basis of the proven drum filter principle. The grid consists of rotating filter discs arranged horizontally on a central shaft, and 60% of each filter disc of individual stainless steel sections covered by square webs is submerged. The wastewater to be treated flows from the inside to the outside of the sections and the filtrate is discharged at the end of the grid.
Micro grid for reliable removal of suspended solids;
- Large grid surface in a small area
- Very high filtrate quality
- Gravity system
- Maximum separation efficiency due to separation provided with square holes
- Elimination of activated sludge seals after final settling tanks
- Treatment of circulating water and service water
- First filtration in drinking water treatment
- Advanced phosphate reduction by pre-precipitation and flocculation,
MACHDISC® Disc Filter, Designed for flow rates of up to 10 .m with a net size of up to 1,500 m³ / h, the grille is specially designed for applications where a very high filtration quality, large filter surface area is required. Due to its small space requirement and modular design, MACHDISC® Rotating Grit Grid can be designed to suit every need.
MACHDISC® Disc Filter
- Grid operation with a defined separation size,
- Gravity system (no need for pumping wastewater),
- Low head loss, gravity filtration,
- High hydraulic flow capacity,
- No external washing water supply is required.
- The discharge standards are reliably met.
- Low wastewater discharge fees,
- Reduction of filterable solids (COD, BOD, Phosphorus),
- Compact, closed design,
- Continuous operation principle etc.