U-type screw conveyors are preferred in systems where high feed capacity is required. In addition, where the same screw conveyor is used for different products, it can be easily opened and closed. It can be made to the dimensions required by the system and can be manufactured from St37 carbon steel, AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel. Engine and reducer groups are determined according to their capacity values, feeding distance and material.
Spiral conveyors may be inclined or inclined type depending on the place of use and purpose. Pool type screw conveyor is mainly used for transporting bulk products. It is often used in processes that require continuous control of product transport. They have high interchangeability, since they are produced with open or easy openable cover.
It is used when transporting the raw materials or when cleaning the helix.
The said conveyors are provided from the U or V-shaped vessel with at least one outlet, from the end plate of each end of the vessel, from the helical screw sheets welded to the middle tube by the coupling bush at each end, from the two end bearing assemblies completed by the shaft seal to the total length of the screw conveyor. It consists of several intermediate suspension bearings and bolted vessel cover parts. In addition, U Vessel Type Screw Conveyors have a gearbox suitable for application.
Depending on the material to be transported, the U-Type Screw Conveyors are supplied in light, medium-heavy or extra-heavy-duty design.
According to the application, various types of screw conveyors, inlet and outlet grooves are available.
- Vessel made of standard length modular flanged parts
- Helical helix welded to the pipe in the middle
- Powder paint coating
- Flange end bearing assemblies protected against leakage of material by shaft seals
- Durable, flanged cast iron end bearing assemblies with outboard bearings and manually adjustable packing seals
- Square or rectangular outlet chutes with integrated standard perforated flanges
- Drives mounted at the input or output end
- Helix conveyors made of wear-resistant special materials
Engine Connection Types:
- Direct drive of compact reducer
- Direct drive gear with semi-elastic coupling
- Chain transmission offset gear reducer drive
Belt transmission offset drive