- Steel pallet conveyors are used for conveying long, coarse, coiled chips that come from materials such as transmission steel, manufacturing steel, aluminum alloy metals, fiber, teflon, delrin.
- It is decided on the line to be used, the amount of sawdust to be carried by the conveyor and the length of the conveyor.
- Steel pallet conveyors can be produced as requested by the customer according to their purpose. Pallet system and general structure, as long as the maintenance operations are made long-lasting and failure-free conveyors.
- It provides fast and affordable transportation. There are all kinds of turning options used for conveying various bulk and bulk goods horizontally or slopingly. It can be used in various industries.
- Plastic pallet conveyors are suitable for transporting packages and materials with widths up to 300 mm.
- A single conveyor to be manufactured can provide both straight, rotational and inclined transport. A curved pallet is preferred for inclined exits.
- Chain is stretched with stretching bolts on idler side. The speed sensor ensures safe operation. Pallet conveyor cases are made of sheet metal in U-frame and easy mounting and disassembly with bolted connection flanges.
- Guide bars are provided throughout the body to prevent chain sagging.
Pallet conveyors are used for conveying various bulk and bulk goods horizontally or inclined. In the chemical industry, metallurgy, coal transportation, machine construction and other branches of the industry are widely used. Furthermore, they allow intermediate goods to pass through the processing stations in line production. The pallet or louver conveyors frame consists of a pallet assembly (pedestal) composed of rotating gear and stretch gear (sprockets) and one or two lanes of the traction chain connected to the draw chain and carried by moving rollers at the junctions. The pair of pull chains entering the coupling with the sprockets of the sprocket is rotated by the actuating unit. The chains rotate with the pallet assembly in the direction of the longitudinal axis of the conveyor. Chain-bearing rollers move on the fixed guide rails of the frame. The material to be transported is loaded onto the conveyor through one or more feeding troughs placed at any point along the trajectory and discharged into the discharge chute next to the rotating sprockets.
Pallet and mold handling systems provide effective one-piece flow solutions. Each of these can adapt to a variety of environments, from medical device assembly to engine parts production. The controlled flow of each product is ensured throughout the entire production process.
- Galvanized material according to operating conditions
- Modular body structure
- Special design transport chain
- Wear resistant driving drums
- Breaking and overflow control sensors
- Idler head with self-cleaning feature
- Body structure suitable for angled work