Modular hull with multi-screw, multi-spindle helical leaf or impeller screw, fully shielded end bearing assemblies complemented by a manually adjustable shaft seal and shaft seal, rectangular outlet with full width of the silo base, bolted end plates, grooved shaft for medium heavy duty type They are equipped with flange shaft couplings for couplings and heavy-duty type.
In addition, the silo unloaders also have one reducer per propeller shaft or drive unit screws depending on the application.
It is used for discharging hard-flowing materials from polygonal bunkers or silos. These products are mainly used for removing flour or bran in the flour mill industry with biological or industrial sludge, paper shavings, wood chips and sawdust.
- Durable design
- Screw diameter: 150 ~ 600 mm (6 ~ 24 in.)
- Maximum six screws on a single vessel
- Vessel body and screws made of carbon steel or stainless steel
- Screws and vessel coating for specific applications
- Medium heavy duty or extra heavy duty screw screws or impeller screws
- Moderate flanged sections with medium heavy duty or extra heavy duty vessel
- Durable, flanged cast iron end bearing assemblies with external bearings and manually adjustable packing seals
- Channel shaft couplings (medium heavy duty); flanged shaft couplings (extra heavy duty)
- Independent direct-drive compact reducer for each screw
MACHCON® Multi Conveyor
- Accelerates mass flow
- Gives the largest possible material extraction surface
- Prevents bridging
- Prevents separation
- Ensures stable removal and feeding of material even with the most difficult materials
- Constant feed rates
- Modular design for easy access and individual design features
- Highly automated cleaning
- Solutions by industry